APIs allow aggregation of content from various data sources. CMS & Marketing Products which supports OSGI & API plugins like Java Content Repository framework/standard allow dynamic and uniform approaches to access content through APIs. Today, customers shop using the web, mobile, video, and media as they research and make purchases. Companies needs to offer consistent […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Max contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Max
Where to find us
Level 2, 492 St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria – 3004, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9867 3306
19/80 Fig street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
ABN : 53 145 810 091
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day: (555) 343 456 7891
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
Recent Blog Entries
- Chatbots and Conversation-Based search interfaces
- How the CognitiveEngage-ServiceNow integration revolutionize Customer Service
- App Connect Enterprise application as Microservice !
- How Cognitive computing Is Revolutionizing Medical Education
- How the CognitiveEngage-ServiceNow integration can revolutionize Customer Service
- Discover valuable insights from Call centre data
- Chatbot Testing and Training Automation
- Quite simply, utilize your Thankyou opportunity like advertising software and an ultimate marketing to be able to obtain a competing variance.
- What is Cognitive Engage