Looking for more information ?
Nexright's Technical Accelerators speed up project implementations, helping clients put innovative ideas in play faster and with less risk
They are methodologies, solution patterns, and software artifacts developed from our history and experience with solving similar challenges in related industries. They are repeatable and reusable assets that enable us to apply intellectual capital to projects, moving things forward faster and with greater efficiency.
Datapower Automation Framework
- A reusable, extendable framework for automation, built on open standards
- Ready to go deployment module (Currently supports SVN and Perforce as source control which can be extended for other source control system)
- Certificate provisioning and management in Datapower
- Software configuration and file management
- Release management
- Supports SOAP management framework
- Deployment module which provides ability for individual Datapower developers to deploy and manage their changes. (No manual file upload and configuration management)
- This can be extended to support deployment for WSRR/UDDI based repository
- Consistency during the collection and deployment of services across multiple project timelines
- Repeatable deployment processes
- Reductions in human error and human intervention required during deployments
- Reduced cost in preparation and maintenance of "run books"
- Better control over configuration changes in the environment including the ability to more efficiently enforce standards across the enterprise
- Greater adoption of DataPower appliances leading to more reuse of SOA assets, improved security and governance, and improved business metrics
- Reduced costs of supporting appliances
- Reduced time required to complete deployments for administrators, project managers and business stakeholders
- Reduced cost as a result of inherent efficiencies of the automation framework