Introduction This blog provides an overview of using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) assertion as means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token. Here, Ping Federate acts as an OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server accepting the user authentication and authorization details from the client application as a SAML assertion, validates it and issues an OAuth 2.0 access token, which […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud swapnil contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by swapnil
Introduction: This blog briefs how Ping Identity OAuth server can be used to provide secure mobile access to protected resources on third party applications using OAuth protocol in Ping Identity. OAuth 2.0 is a security protocol that enables users/resource owners to grant access to their web resources/user details without sharing their passwords with the third […]
What is ACS? Access Control Service, or Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service (ACS) is a Windows-owned cloud-based service that provides an easy way of authenticating and authorizing users to gain access to web applications and services while allowing the features of authentication and authorization to be factored out of the application code. This facilitates […]
Where to find us
Level 2, 492 St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria – 3004, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9867 3306
ABN : 53 145 810 091
Recent Blog Entries
- Chatbots and Conversation-Based search interfaces
- How the CognitiveEngage-ServiceNow integration revolutionize Customer Service
- App Connect Enterprise application as Microservice !
- How Cognitive computing Is Revolutionizing Medical Education
- How the CognitiveEngage-ServiceNow integration can revolutionize Customer Service
- Discover valuable insights from Call centre data
- Chatbot Testing and Training Automation
- Quite simply, utilize your Thankyou opportunity like advertising software and an ultimate marketing to be able to obtain a competing variance.
- What is Cognitive Engage